Terms and Conditions
Your rental contract is with Cameron House Lodges Ltd (CHLL), a company incorporated under the Companies Acts and having its registered office at One Fleet Place, London, EC4M 7WS and company number 09831288.
Lodges and apartments at Cameron House and The Carrick are still available for bookings. Please call 0333 003 8557 or email email@example.com for any booking enquiries.
The main hotel and its facilities, including the Leisure Club, will be closed until Autumn 2019. A full list of resort facilities and their status are listed, here.
Full pre-payment will be taken at the time of booking for all reservations.
Please bring the credit/debit card used for payment with you and present it on arrival. Failure to do so may result in refusal of access to the accommodation booked and in this instance no refunds would be given.
Best available rates –
- Any cancellations made up to eight weeks before arrival – 30% deposit forfeited.
- Any cancellations made within eight weeks of arrival – full payment forfeited.
Promotional rates –
- Any cancellations will be non-refundable and non-transferrable.
Confirmed reservations are non-transferrable. Under certain circumstances we may agree to amend a booking and if so, an administration fee of £50.00 will apply.
We do recommend that you obtain Holiday Insurance in case the need arises to have to cancel your reservation.
What is included/excluded in the price that you have paid?
- Telephone and Electricity usage is metred and will be added to your bill upon departure. The Electric rates are set by the energy company that supplies the electricity. In addition, there is a minimal daily standing charge from the power company.
- Accommodation for up to the maximum number of guests in your lodge/apartment. A maximum of 2 babies in cots can be accommodated in addition to the maximum number referred to above. Highchairs and Cots can be provided free of charge, however, these are limited in number and are subject to availability. We are unable to provide cot bedding so you will need to provide your own. Please contact resort services to reserve.
- All bed linen and towels for the maximum number of guests in your lodge.
- Small supply of cleaning supplies, e.g. dishwasher powder, washing up liquid, washing powder, will be provided in your lodge.
- Your lodge is fully serviced for your arrival. If you wish to have additional servicing during your stay this can be arranged for an extra charge. Please contact Lodge Services prior to your arrival should you wish to arrange this.
Leisure Club Facilities
Please note: Following the extensive fire within the main building of Cameron House Hotel, the Leisure Club will be closed until Autumn 2019. All guests have access to the Thermal Experience at The Spa. Children’s swim times at The Spa swimming pool are 9.30am – 11am and 3pm – 5pm, 7 days per week. During school holidays, these times will be 10am – 6pm, 7 days per week A shuttle operates between the two resorts every hour.
Guests can also use the swimming pool at the Meadow Centre in Dumbarton. Find out more, here.
- Guests staying in a Cameron House Lodge have access to the Leisure Club within the main hotel for the duration of your stay. Please note that some activities will incur additional charge, e.g. Health & Beauty treatments, snooker, equipment hire, outdoor activities and access to The Spa at Cameron House. You will be supplied with towels at the Leisure Club. Children under the age of 16 must be supervised by an adult over the age of 18 when using the Cameron House pool facilities. One adult may supervise two children, except during structured activities. Children under the age of 16 cannot use the Sauna, Steam rooms or Jacuzzi. For full Leisure Club rules including opening times and full children’s access policies, please contact Lodge Services.
- Guests staying in a Cameron Club Lodge, Cottage or Apartment have access to the Leisure Club at Cameron House Hotel as well as use of the Thermal Experience in The Spa at Cameron House. Please note that some activities will incur additional charge, e.g. Health & Beauty treatments, snooker, equipment hire and outdoor activities. You will be supplied with towels at the Leisure Club. Children under 18yrs are not permitted to use any facilities within The Spa at Cameron House except for the pool between the hours of 2pm and 5pm. One adult may supervise two children. The Spa at Cameron House Pool is intended for relaxation or swimming lengths and not for playing or splashing. At Cameron House, children under the age of 16 must be supervised by an adult over the age of 18 when using the pool facilities. One adult may supervise two children, except during structured activities. Children under the age of 16 cannot use the sauna, steam rooms or Jacuzzi. For full Leisure Club rules including opening times and full children’s access policies, please contact Lodge Services. Please note that children’s swimming times at The Spa at Cameron House may be subject to change without prior notice.
Check-in / Check-out
- On the day of arrival your lodge will be available to occupy from 4.00pm. Should you choose to arrive before this time and your lodge is not yet available to occupy, you are more than welcome to make use of the facilities within the resort. Early access to your lodge may be possible but may incur an additional cost.
- Please check in at Resort Services Reception, which is located on the left as you enter the resort. Opening times are 9am to 6pm Monday to Thursday and 8.30am to 8.00pm Friday to Sunday. If arriving outside of these times, please make your way to the main Hotel Reception.
- Similar to most hotel chains, Cameron House Luxury Lodges policy requires all guests to provide credit card details on arrival. We will pre-authorise £200 which secures this amount but does not remove funds from your account.
- On the day of departure, we ask that you vacate your lodge no later than 10.00am. It is particularly important for this time to be observed in order for housekeeping to prepare the lodge for the next residents. Please note that late departure will incur a minimum charge of £45 per hour, which will be charged to your credit/debit card.
- On departure, failure to return lodge keys issued at check-in will incur a charge of £45.00 per key to your credit/debit card.
- All rental reservations are subject to availability and we reserve the right to reallocate accommodation arrangements as necessary. Any move into alternative accommodation would be to the same or a higher standard.
- Price adjustments, promotions and discounted offers are introduced at the discretion of Cameron Lodges. All promotions and offers are subject to availability, cannot be used in conjunction with any other promotion or discounted offer and may be withdrawn at any time. Retrospective refunds are not permitted against any price adjustment, promotion or discounted offer advertised after such time a booking is made.
- Rates quoted are inclusive of VAT. Any changes in VAT are passed on and are adjusted at time of departure.
- Data: By providing your postal and/or email address you are granting Cameron Lodges permission to contact you with newsletters, offers and information that we think is of interest to you. If you would like to unsubscribe from our mailing list, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- As the named resident you are held responsible for ensuring that you do not exceed the occupancy limit of the lodge which you are occupying. This will vary depending on the size of your lodge and available beds.
- Persons making the reservation must be over the age of 21.
- Guests are expected to use lodges with care and will be liable for any loss or damage to a lodge or contents regardless of whether this damage is the result of negligence or of acts committed by themselves or by other guests.
- Guests will be expected to pay for any unreasonable breakages, damage or additional cleaning.
- A good housekeeping deposit may be required at the discretion of Cameron Lodges and if required, will be advised at the time of booking. This deposit would be taken in the form of a pre-authorisation on check-in.
- Cameron Lodges reserves the right to carry out inventory and other checks prior to your departure.
- Cameron Lodges reserves the right to seek compensation for any damage discovered at a later date.
- No lodge shall be used for any illegal or immoral purpose or for any trade or business.
- No inflammable or explosive material should be stored or placed in or close to any lodge.
- Only the curtains and blinds in each lodge shall be used to cover or obstruct the windows of the lodge.
- Home entertainment equipment, musical instruments and similar equipment must be used in a way as to cause no annoyance or disturbance to any other guests. In particular the volume of all equipment should be controlled so as not to be audible outside any lodge between 10.00pm and 9.00am.
- Cars must be parked only in designated parking areas for the appropriate lodge or any other building.
- Please note that all activities, facilities or amenities are subject to change without prior notice. To avoid disappointment, please get in touch with the reservations team at Cameron Lodges with any enquiries shortly before arrival.
In compliance with the UK public health laws, smoking is not permitted inside any property at Cameron Lodges. However, guests are permitted to smoke on the balcony/terrace area. We reserve the right to apply a minimum penalty fee of £250 to any guest found to be smoking inside their property.
By providing your postal and/or email address you are granting Cameron Lodges permission to contact you with newsletters, offers and information that we think is of interest to you. If you would like to unsubscribe from our mailing list, please contact email@example.com.
Calls to 0333 003 8557 cost no more than the standard rate to geographic (01 and 02) landline numbers and is included in inclusive mobile minutes.
- No pets or animals are permitted in the lodges with the exception of guide dogs.
Cancellation/Amendments By Us
In the unlikely event that we have to change or cancel your reservation, we reserve the right to do so. If this does arise you can:
- Accept the changed arrangements as notified
- Make an alternative arrangement with us or
- Cancel your reservation and receive a full refund of any monies paid.
We reserve the right to move your reservation into another lodge/apartment if necessary. Any such move would be into a property of a similar or higher standard than that booked.
Whilst every effort is made to fulfil your requests, unfortunately, we cannot guarantee these and failure to do so will not constitute a breach of contract.
Car parking is available but Cameron Lodges does not accept liability for any accidents, loss or damage incurred to vehicles or their contents.
Gift vouchers are available in denominations of £25, £50, £100 or £250. Vouchers are redeemable on rental accommodation only. They cannot be redeemed against dining, spa, golf etc. Gift vouchers are valid for 18 months from the date of purchase. Vouchers are redeemable against promotional rates.
Promotional Terms and Conditions
Terms & conditions applicable to a specific promotion may apply that may supersede the above terms. Please ask for further information.
Summer Early Book
£20 voucher per lodge per night may be used against food, spa, golf or an onsite activity during your stay. Excludes drinks. Vouchers will be issued on check-in. Each £20 voucher is valid for one day only (date stated on the voucher) and cannot be redeemed at any other time. Full terms and conditions can be found on the Voucher. Applies to new bookings only. Only applies to bookings made using the promotion code EARLY18. Reservations made on this promotion are non-refundable and non-transferable. Book by 8th June. Valid for stays arriving between 29 June and 31 August. £5 off entry to Sea Life Loch Lomond voucher can be collected from lodge reception. 10% off discount code for “In Your Element” and “Treezone” is “camhouselodge10” and can be redeemed by booking on their website https://iye.scot/scheduled-activities/. Valid for Loch Lomond only.
From price based on four people sharing an apartment for a two night, mid-week break. Each package can be booked for a two or three night stay and is based on four people sharing a two bedroom Mansion House Apartment. A two night stay includes three rounds of golf and a three night stay includes four rounds of golf. Where lunch is included, a three night stay has three lunches included and a two night stay has two lunches included. Complimentary use of the driving range includes 50 balls per person per day they play. For packages where meals are included;
- Breakfast in The Claret Jug Restaurant & Bar includes a full, cooked breakfast
- Lunch in The Claret Jug Restaurant & Bar includes one course choice from the main menu, excluding steak
- Dinner in The Claret Jug or The Boat House Restaurant & Bar includes two courses
A full non-refundable and non-transferable payment is required at the time of booking covering the full cost of the accommodation for the duration of your stay. We would recommend that you take out holiday insurance in case you need to cancel. Packages subject to availability and an allocation of apartments.