Latest update: 08.10.20
Further to the First Minister’s most recent update, we would like to take this opportunity to advise you of the latest restrictions announced by the Scottish Government, which may affect your visit to Cameron Lodges:
- The limit on the number of households who can meet socially indoors remains at one across Scotland. This includes private homes as well as self-catering accommodation.
- A maximum of 6 people from two households can meet in outdoor spaces. Under-12s do not count towards the maximum number of households or people who can meet outdoors, and do not have to physically distance in gardens or public spaces, such as parks. A maximum of six 12-17 year olds can meet outdoors, with no household limit. Physical distancing is still required.
- The Boat House restaurant will be closed from 6.00pm on Friday, 9th October until Sunday, 25th October inclusive.
- The Clubhouse restaurant will be open from 7.30am to 6.00pm daily from Saturday 10th October, with last food orders at 4.00pm. From Saturday, the 10th, alcohol can only be served OUTSIDE the Clubhouse to those sitting at tables. Last orders for drinks will be at 5.00pm. The Clubhouse menu will also be available for take away, with last orders being at 5.00pm. When eating and drinking inside or outside of the Clubhouse, no more than six people from up to two different households can meet at a time. Children under 12 from those two households are not counted towards the six people limit.
- It is now mandatory for face coverings to be worn when moving around in hospitality settings. Please also ensure you wear a face covering if entering the Owner & Guest Services office.
Please note that the reason why the Clubhouse remains open, while the Boat House is closed is because the Cameron Club part of the Resort falls under Argyll & Bute Council, which is covered by a different Health Board from that covering Cameron House, and doesn’t share the same enhanced restrictions as the rest of Central Scotland.
We would also like to advise you that travel to and from the restricted areas is not prohibited and that the First Minister has said in her statement on the 7th of October that she is not asking anyone to cancel their holidays. This was further reiterated by Deputy First Minister, John Swinney, on BBC News this morning.
We would ask you to please ensure that you comply with the Scottish Government’s legislation as laid out above. For more information on the above or any of the guidance relating to Scotland’s response to Coronavirus, please visit the Scottish Government website.
The Cameron Spa reopened on Thursday 1st October. Please be assured that the health, safety and well-being of our members and guests is our priority. Please read our new spa safety measures and guidelines here.
Since reopening on 15.07.20 we have taken steps to ensure guest safety and have introduced more intense cleaning procedures. We have also revised our cancellation policy, giving you greater flexibility and the confidence to book your staycation with Cameron Lodges, safe in the knowledge that we have your safety and wellbeing in hand.
Director, Cameron Lodges