Important Cameron House Fire Update
Lodges and apartments at Cameron House and The Carrick are still available for bookings. Please call 0333 003 8557 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for any booking enquiries.
The main hotel and its facilities, including the Leisure Club, are currently closed. A full list of resort facilities and their status are listed below:
- Please note that there is no Wi-Fi available in Cameron House Lodges. We are working to resolve this issue.
- Cameron Grill – CLOSED UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE
- The Boat House Restaurant & Bar – Open, please find the menus and opening times here.
- Martin Wishart at Loch Lomond – CLOSED UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE
- The Great Scots Bar – CLOSED UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE
- The Claret Jug Restaurant & Bar – Open, please find the menus and opening times here.
The Leisure Club within Cameron House Hotel and its facilities listed below will remain CLOSED UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE:
- Jacuzzi, steam room and sauna
- Squash courts
Lodge residents staying in a Cameron House property are welcome to use the leisure facilities at The Spa, located on the Carrick Estate. Children’s swim times at The Spa swimming pool are 9.30am – 11am and 3pm – 5pm, 7 days per week. During school holidays, these times will be 10am – 6pm, 7 days per weekA shuttle operates between the two resorts every 30 minutes.
Guests can also use the leisure facilities at the Meadow Centre in Dumbarton, which are ideally suited to children. Find out more information, here.
The below facilities are located within the Leisure Club at Cameron Hotel and will remain CLOSED UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE:
- Kids Club, including all supervised children’s activity programmes
- Kids Arcade
- Seaplane – Open, please click here for more information
- Celtic Warrior Loch Cruises – Open, please click here for more information
- Segway Tours – CLOSED UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE
- Mountain Bike Hire – CLOSED UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE
- The Carrick Golf Course (including practice facilities and golf shop) – Open, to book a tee time or for more information click here.
- The Wee Demon Golf Course – Open, to book a tee time or for more information click here.
Situated at the Carrick estate, The Spa at Cameron House will remain open to lodge guests. In the Spa you will find the following facilities:
- Beauty Bar
- Thermal Experience, including a 20m pool
- Spa Treatments
- The Wee Shop – CLOSED UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE
- Cameron House Marina – Open
Please note: all information on this page is subject to change at short notice.