Latest Cameron House Hotel Update
Below is an update on resort facilities.
Lodges and apartments at Cameron House and The Carrick are still available for bookings. Please call 0333 003 8557 or email email@example.com for any booking enquiries.
Cameron House Hotel will embark on a careful and sensitive restoration project which will see Cameron House Hotel, The Leisure Club, The Great Scots Bar and Cameron Grill remain closed until early 2020. The Spa at Cameron House, The Carrick Golf Course, The Marina, Cameron Lodges, The Boat House and Claret Jug restaurants remain open as usual.
A full list of resort facilities and their status are listed below:
- Cameron Grill – CLOSED UNTIL EARLY 2020
- The Boat House Restaurant & Bar – Open, please find the menus and opening times here.
- Martin Wishart at Loch Lomond – CLOSED UNTIL EARLY 2020
- The Great Scots Bar – CLOSED UNTIL EARLY 2020
- The Claret Jug Restaurant & Bar – Open, please find the menus and opening times here.
The Leisure Club within Cameron House Hotel and its facilities listed below will remain CLOSED UNTIL EARLY 2020:
- Jacuzzi, steam room and sauna
- Squash courts
Lodge residents staying in a Cameron House property are welcome to use the leisure facilities at The Spa, located on the Carrick Estate. Children’s swim times at The Spa swimming pool are 9.30am – 11am and 3pm – 5pm, 7 days per week. During school holidays, these times will be 10am – 6pm, 7 days per weekA shuttle operates between the two resorts every hour.
Guests can also use the swimming pool at the Meadow Centre in Dumbarton. Find out more information, here.
The below facilities are located within the Leisure Club at Cameron Hotel and will remain CLOSED UNTIL EARLY 2020:
- Kids Club, including all supervised children’s activity programmes
- Kids Arcade
- Seaplane – Open, please click here for more information
- Celtic Warrior Loch Cruises – Open, please click here for more information
- Segway Tours – Open, please click here for more information
- Mountain Bike Hire – Open, please click here for more information
- The Carrick Golf Course (including practice facilities and golf shop) – Open, to book a tee time or for more information click here.
- The Wee Demon Golf Course – Open, to book a tee time or for more information click here.
Situated at the Carrick estate, The Spa at Cameron House will remain open to lodge guests. In the Spa you will find the following facilities:
- Beauty Bar
- Thermal Experience, including a 20m pool
- Spa Treatments
- The Wee Shop – CLOSED UNTIL EARLY 2020
- Cameron House Marina – Open
Please note: all information on this page is subject to change at short notice.